Nanoblock Model #3 Taipei 101

Hey viewers!
This is my model of Taipei 101 (Taipei, Taiwan), I have built and designed myself
It took quite long just to create the realistic shape and ratio of sizes
Unlike other model presentations, I have included a video that has the following:
Taipei 101 Model made of Nanoblocks, includes:
- Views of Building (Model)
Using pictures posted together, you can see a full rotation of the building
- Construction Time Lapse (Simulated)
Using cranes and structural girders, you can see a simulated construction
- Firework Display (Simulated)
Using colourful and artistic firework combinations, a firework display lights up the building
Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-SIauIbLok
Please check out my blog for more nanoblock models and creations!


Credits to Wikipedia and Nanoblock




Comments

Popular Posts